Back to: Pulses, Grains & Millets
Chakra Roasted Kabuli Channa Split
Kabuli channas are a helpful source of zinc, folate and protein. They are also very high in dietary fiber and hence a healthy food, especially as a source of carbohydrates for persons with insulin sensitivity or diabetes.
Kabuli Channa contains got high fibre content, they are proper vegetarian stuffs and hence good to fill your stomach with.
- Calories: 170,
- Carbs: 27 g,
- Fat: 0 g,
- Protein: 9 g.
How to Use:
- Chickpeas are a flavorful and healthful addition to several dishes, in both soaked and cooked form.
- From stir-fries, dips, soups, salads to subzis and rice-based dishes, they can be used everywhere.
- Provides energy.
- Excellent source of vegetarian protein.
- Keeps your heart healthy.
- Diabetic friendly.
- Improves insulin response.