- Cooking with it leads to good cholesterol in the blood and improves heart health. It has healthy fats which act as a good dietary supplement and a quick source of energy.
- Reduces hunger and increases calorie burning, thus helping in weight-loss.
- When used externally and for massages, it improves the health and appearance of skin and hair.
- When used for oil pulling, it improves dental health and reduces bad breath.
- Coconut Oil
- Energy -900 Kcal
- Total Fat - 100 g
- Saturated fatty acid- 86.5 g
- Trans fatty acids- 0 g
- Mono unsaturated Fatty acids - 5.8 g
- Poly unsaturated Fatty acids - 1.8 g
- Cholesterol- 0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate - 0 g
- Sugars- 0 g
- Protein - 0 g
How to Use:
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Best suited for high-heat cooking like stir-fries. It can be used on skin and hair as well.