Annam Red Raw Matta Rice
These medium-sized grains of red rice have antioxidants, fiber, protein and minerals. It has high fiber content and Vitamin B1. The antioxidants giving the rice its rich red colour increases haemoglobin & builds immunity.
With its distinctive colour and complex nutty flavour, Red Rice is the perfect foundation for a healthy and colorful meal. This red rice helps the digestive system and its low GI keeps body parameters in control. It is free of synthetic chemicals and pesticides.
- Calories: 370,
- Carbs: 77 g,
- Fat: 3 g,
- Protein: 8 g.
How to Use:
- Bring 2½ cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan set over medium-high heat. Meanwhile, rinse 1 cup rice under cool water.
- When the water reaches a boil, add the rice, butter, and salt. Reduce to a simmer, cover, and leave to cook until tender, 30-40 minutes.
- Remove the lid and fluff the rice with a fork, then cover it again with the lid. Allow it to rest for 5 minutes.
- Fluff rice again and serve. Store leftovers in an airtight container once cooled.
- High fiber.
- Aids digestive processes.
- Boost energy and mood.
- Low glycemic index, thereby lowering the impact of raised blood sugar.
- Lowers cholesterol.