- Sabudana, or tapioca, is extracted from cassava.
- It is a favourite breakfast and evening snack option in Indian households. Sabudana khichdi, sabudana Pakoda or sabudana kheer is served at Indian dinner tables quite often.
- It's also predominantly used in Indian cuisine for fasting related dishes, especially making puris, snacks.
- Sabudana contains a good amount of potassium that helps to keep your BP in check.
- It promotes healthy blood flow and lowers the strain on your heart. It is also low in cholesterol and hence can be eaten guilt-free.
- Sabudana is a great source of protein, which is required for the growth of muscles.