Instant Palada payasam makes for a great dessert. Serve it piping hot for best results. This instant mix allows you to make the payasam in a jiggy without all the effort. Perfect to have after a spicy meal.
Refined Wheat Flour, Sugar, Cashew Nut, Raisin, Cardamom, Contains: Wheat & Cashew Nuts,
Serving Size (25g), Serving per container 12, Amount per Serving
- Calories 96,
- Calories from fat 1, % Daily Value,
- Total Fat 0.08g 0.1%,
- Saturated Fat 0.12g 1%,
- Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg 0%,
- Sodium 66mg 3%,
- Total Carbohydrate 23g 8%,
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1%,
- Sugars 17g, Protein 0.86g,
- Vitamin A 0%,
- Vitamin C 0%,
- Calcium 3%,
- Iron 2%.
How to Use:
- Boil 1ltr. Milk with 2cups (400ml) of water. Add Double Horse Palada Payasam mix.
- Reduce ﬂame and stir for 30 minutes.
- Add 1 spoon of unsalted butter/ghee. Delicious Palada Payasam is ready to serve.