A balanced blend of spices for delicious roasted meat dishes with a selection of high-quality ingredients.
Red chilli, coriander, salt, turmeric, roasted cumin powder, black pepper, dried garlic 3%, dried ginger 3%, cinnamon, cardamom
How to Use:
- ‘Fried Meat with Tomatoes and Green Chillies’
- Meat (Mutton, Chicken or Beef cut into small pieces) – 11/2 kg
- Tomatoes medium sized (ripe, unripe & cut) – 500gms
- Whole green chillies (medium) – 6-8 or to your taste
- Ginger (slices/shreds) – 3-4 tablespoons or 2-3 inch piece / 40gms
- Cooking Oil/Ghee/Butter – 11/2-2 cups (250gms)
- LAZIZA KARAHI/FRY MEAT MASALA – 1 bag
- In a small utensil, put meat, ginger slices, Laziza Karahi/Fry Meat Masala (one bag) & add 1-2 glasses of water. Cover and cook on low/medium flame until tender (ensure that, when the meat is tender at least 1 cup of liquid curry should remain)
- In a separate utensil fry tomatoes for about 10-15 minutes in ghee/oil till half done. Now put meat with curry, whole green chillies to the fried tomatoes.
- •Cover & cook on high flame for 5-minutes and 10-minutes on low flame. Garnish with chopped green coriander and serve with fresh salad.