Nirapara Red Rice Poha (Thick) which is made from the nutritionally rich red rice & Rich in natural trace minerals like potassium, calcium and magnesium. Red rice is made from Red Rice & Dietary fibre is an essential part of a healthy and balanced diet. Red Rice poha contains high fibre and is also a source of iron, Iron helps fighting anaemia and in haemoglobin formation.
- Take 1 cup of red poha, 1/ 2 cup of grated coconut, 1/2 cup of grated jaggery, 1/2 tsp. of cardamom powder and 2-3 tbsp. of warm water.
- Mix poha, grated coconut and jaggery together.
- Add warm water and mix.
- Add cardamom powder at the end and mix well.
- Keep it covered and rest it for 10 -15 minutes.
Red poha recipe – Savoury recipe
- Wash & strain 1 cup of Nirapara red rice poha and keep aside (do not soak)
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil and splutter mustard and cumin seeds.
- Sauté with 1 split chilli and 1 small chopped onion till it turns light pink in colour. Add 1/4th tsp. turmeric power and salt to taste.
- Add poha, mix and cook well for five minutes.