Originally from Iran, this princely fruit descended the Silk Route to our short break’s tiffin dabbas. Anar, we’ll have you know, is quite the old hat. So old, that its first sightings have been traced to the Bronze Age. Maybe that’s why it’s so good at beating aging. And today, its nectar has been painstakingly collected and presented to you without fuss, frills, pollutants or preservatives. It would be a disservice to call it a mere drink. Anar is a liquid miracle.
- Pomegranate Juice Concentrate (9.85%)*,
- Pomegranate Juice (6.85%)*,
- Sugar, Iodised Salt,
- Spices And Condiments (Ginger Powder, Pepper Black Powder) And Black Salt.
- Contains Added Flavours (Natural And Nature-Identical Flavouring Substances).
- *Equivalent To 60% Pomegranate Juice Content.
- No added colours, preservatives, or GMOs.
- This food by its nature is gluten-free.
- packed with polyphenols, Anar has such commendable antioxidant properties that it probably lectured green tea on the matter.
- Anar is good for the heart, its fiber is kind to the weighing scale, and its abundant Vitamin C is great for immunity.