This tangy tasty drink dunked with delicious masala is made from riped and juicy guavas handpicked from groves. There is no added colours, preservatives or GMOs. The restless few minutes before the school bell. The thap-thap-thap of your black shoes running down the school steps. The old school guard pushing open the gate. You rushing to the aunty with her basket of guavas perched on her cycle. Our chilli guava is like we took that memory, squished it, and put it in a pack just for you. And hey, here are more slow-mo shots for you to savour. Imagine the way she slices open the guava and dunks in all that masala. Imagine you have to bite the collar of your uniform just so you don’t salivate. Imagine hitching your lunch basket between your knees so that you can partake in this glorious feast with both hands. Yaaas. That’s what we’re talking about.
- Guava Puree (23%),
- Iodised Salt,
- Spices And Condiments (Amchur Powder, Lal Mirchi Powder, Pepper Black Powder),
- Lemon Juice Concentrate (0.4%),
- Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid),
- Stabilizers (Carboxy Methyl Cellulose, Guar Gum And Pectin) And Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid).
- Contains Added Flavours (Natural And Nature-Identical Flavouring Substances).
- No added colours, no GMOs, no preservatives, this food by nature is gluten-free.
- Guavas have four times the Vitamin C than Oranges do. That means, they're four times better at boosting immunity.
- And while they’re at it, they might as well also learn how to be excellent at balancing the body's Sodium and Potassium levels, treating tummy and tooth problems, busting stress, being good for the eyes and great for the skin and maybe how to rock a PPT too.
- Guava has enough iron that it could go to the gym and take a selfie even before stretching exercises. And it's not all brawn – it’s also good for blood circulation to the brain, and is quite literally food for thought.
Store in clean, dry hygienic conditions away from direct sunlight. Refrigerate and consume within 24 hours of opening.
How to use:
Ready to drink