The highly appreciated Prestige Popular Plus comes with a host of top-of-the-line features. Manufactured from virgin Aluminium to ensure zero contamination, this cooker boasts of the highest quality of raw materials used. Perfected over a period of time with trademark Prestige engineering, expected the very best with up-to-date innovations and features. Add to that, the elegant design and splendid finish, the cooker is a sheer pleasure to cook with.
Prestige Popular Plus base is Stainless steel perforated (holes) plate, machine pressed to Aluminium cooker base. Suitable for Induction cooktops and gas cooking, this versatile cooker provides you with maximum utility.
It is the first level of safety feature to release pressure above 1kg/cm2, which makes the cooking safe and time saving for you. It is made up of brass with steel coating on it for durability.
This is the 2nd level of safety provide in Prestige pressure cooker, in case there is any blockage of vent tube, the gasket will bulge and steam will release through the hole at the top. Thus, making it extremely safe for usage.
It is the 3rd level of safety feature top fitted to the lid, to release excess steam when pressure, rises beyond a safe level. Thus, making it extremely safe to use.
- Material: Aluminium
- Capacity : 3 L; 5L
- Type: Pressure Cooker
- Serving Size: 2-6 People
- Colour: Silver
- Brand: Prestige
- Material Grade: Virgin Aluminium
- Lid Locking Mechanism: Knob Lock System
- Non-Stick: No
- Induction Bottom: No
- Non-Stick: No
- Lid Included: Yes
- Lid Type: Outer Lid
- Handle Included: Yes
- Handle Material: Bakelite
How to Use:
- Body made up of Aluminum and handle made up of Bakelite. To make our daily cooking task easier, the invention of a pressure cooker has come to great help.
- A pressure cooker helps in cooking food quickly and also helps in retaining various vitamins and minerals.
- It is equipped with safety measures such as metallic safety valve and a gasket release system.
- You can use this pressure cooker to cook a wide variety of dishes like porridge, risotto, chicken, or soup.
- Clean and dry your pressure cooker immediately after every use.
- Maintain Correct water Level.
- Don’t keep the empty cooker on the flame.