- Coconut is a very stable fruit. It is a mature fruit of the cocos nucifera palm. The fruit is nearly spherical to oval in shape and measure between 5-10 inches in width.
- Its rough external husk is light green, and turns gray as the nut grown-up. The husk is about 1-2 inches in thickness and made of tough fibers.
- Coconut is to stabilizing blood sugar, lowering cholesterol, healing, hydration and even replacing blood plasma in an emergency.
How to Use:
- Store in cool and dry place.It can be used to make oil.
- It can be used to make verity of sweet and dishes.