Dettol Antiseptic Liquid protects you and your family from 100 illness-causing germs. It comes in a fresh pine fragrance. The topical antiseptic liquid sanitizes your home and helps maintain your personal hygiene.
The Dettol first aid antiseptic liquid can be used to protect against infection from cuts and scratches, disinfect toys, and sanitize baby wear leaving everything clean and fresh. It can also be used as a household disinfectant and cleaner on surfaces or in laundry cleaning to kill germs.
- Dettol's antiseptic liquid contains a variety of mild chemicals that help in clearing any infecting bacteria that may have been transferred to the surface of the skin during an injury.
- It contains Chloroxylenol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Pine Oil, Castor Oil as well as Composition like caramel and water to dilute the solution.
Antiseptic Liquid: Protects from 100 illness-causing germs
Multipurpose cleaner: Great for everyday personal and home hygiene
Usage: Ideal to be used for First Aid, cleaning cuts and wounds.
Disinfectant liquid: Antiseptic Liquid used to disinfect household items and surfaces.
Use as directed:
- First Aid: 1 tablespoon to 250ml of water (1 in 20).
- Bathing: 1 teaspoon to a bucket of water.
- Nappy Wash: 1 tablespoon to 500ml of water (1 in 40).
- Shaving: 2 teaspoons to a mug of shaving water (1 in 20).
- Surgical, Medical, Midwifery: See literature available to doctors and nurses on request.
- Epidemics: Treat linen, floors and for spraying rooms, 1 tablespoon to 500ml of water (1 in 40).