- Drumsticks have long, dark green bumpy pods running along the length and fleshy pulp inside the pod encasing each seed.
- These pods have a faint bitter taste combined with slight sweetness.
- Drumsticks are rich in antioxidants that reduce the risk of heart diseases and type 2 diabetes.
- They are also a rich source of vitamin B, C and Iron that reduces inflammation and are good for skin, teeth and bones.
How to Use:
- Make sure there is no moisture on the drumstick.
- Chop it into pieces and refrigerate in an air tight container.
- Cut them into finger length pieces and use them in sambar, curries, etc.