Curry leaves are an essential element of Indian cooking style where numerous of the traditional and modern recipes are imperfect without curry leaves.
These are used as tasting agent in food for its different taste.
With dark green and glossy appearance, curry leaves have a strong flavour and release a tasty aroma when fried in hot oil.
- Curry leaves are anti-diabetic and anti-carcinogenic.
- They help in the better functioning of the heart. they are a good remedy for diarrhoea, nausea and indigestion.
- Curry leaves help improve eyesight and prevents cataract.
- Consume 4-5 raw curry leaves in the morning with an empty stomach to fight diabetes and grey hair.
How to Use:
- We deliver curry leaves in the best hygienic packages which can be directly stored in the refrigerator.
- If you wish to store them for a long period, dry and store them in the freezer by placing them in an air tight container.
- Curry leaves are a common seasoning ingredient used in curries, chutneys, flavoured rice, etc.