Gits present their exotic range of snacks which are ready to make and are ideal for those kitty parties and get togethers that require you to rake up quick snacks and recipes.
Experience the yummy, authentic flavours encompass your mouth and tastebuds in every bite and it is sure to become a favourite among your family and friends.
Semolina, Urad dal flour, Bakery Shortening (Palmolein Oil, Sesame oil), Salt, Raising Agents (Citric Acid, Sodium Bicarbonate), Dehydrated Green Chillies, Dehydrated Curry Leaves, Mustard Seeds, Dried Ginger Powder, Fenugreek Powder, Asafoetida Powder And Permitted Anti-Oxidant E320.
How to Use:
- Put to boil approx. 1 litre water in a large steaming vessel or pressure cooker.
- Mix contents of the pack with 750 ml water .
- Add 5 tbsp. finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Stir to a smooth batter and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Pour Batter: Lightly grease Idli moulds with oil.
- Stir batter gently and pour 30 ml (2 tbsp.) batter into each mould.
- Place Idli moulds inside the steaming vessel.
- Cover and steam on high heat for 15 mins.
- If pressure cooker is used, do not apply weight/whistle.
- Serve steaming hot, fluffy side up with Gits Instant Sambhar and coconut chutney