Haldirams Moong Dal is split moong beans that are fried. It is a great fried snack that is toasted with salt. This namkeen is a very light snack and tastes great. It is a savoury snack that is popular all over India.
It is crispy, crunchy and very flavourful. This dal contains fibre, potassium and magnesium. Its so tasty that you can't stop eating it all day long. It makes a good tea time snacks, when you want to munch something. This is healthy and nutritious snack which is high in protein.
- Energy 476 kcal,
- Carbohydrate 50.66g,
- Sugar 0g,
- Total Fat 20.93 g,
- Saturated Fatty Acids 5.64g,
- Monounsaturated Fatty Acids 3.81g,
- Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids 8.61g,
- Trans Fatty Acids 0g,
- Protein 21.31g,
- Fibre 7.52g,
- Sodium 390g,
- Cholesterol 0mg
- It is a healthy snack option for you and your kids.
- It is made with all natural ingredients.
- It is high in protein and is nutrition's.
- They are crispy, crunchy and spicy.