Haldiram Murukku is a savoury snack. It is a deep fried rice based snack. It has an uneven texture and a coil shape that gives it an extra crunch. It is an attractive and simple snack that is crispy, yummy and crunchy.
This is often served as a tea time snack or when you need something to munch on and during various festivals and special occasions. It is enjoyed by all age groups and can be had as a snack along with tea or by itself. It is blended with the tradition spices that you cant get enough of it.
Rice Flour, Edible Vegetable Oil, Chick Peas Flour, Black Gram Flour, Salt, Sesame Seed, Ajawain, Black Pepper & Red Chilli.
- Energy 526 kcal
- Carbohydrate 52.69 g
- Sugar 0 g
- Total Fat 31.51 g
- Saturated Fatty Acids 10.13 g
- Monounsaturated Fatty Acids 1340 g
- Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids 3.13 g
- Trans Fatty Acids 0 g
- Protein 7.83
- Fibre 2.46 g
- Sodium 525 mg
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- They are crispy, crunchy and yummy.
- It is made with all natural ingredients.
- It is a healthy snack option for you and your kids.
- It is nutrition's and healthy.