Heera Black Eyed Beans/Lobia
Lobia is a certain type of bean, which has a little oval structure with a black eye on it. It can be added to a number of cuisines starting from Dal to the salad. Red Lobia or China Bean is a relatively soft bean and there is no need to soak it as it cooks simply.
These are rich in soluble, fibre, protein, folate, complex carbohydrates, and iron. They are well non for their texture and their ability to absorb flavours. It contains high freshness, outstanding taste and high nutritional value.
- Calories: 336,
- Carbs: 60 g,
- Fat: 1 g,
- Protein: 24 g.
- Rich in Folate, Vitamin B9.
- High Fibre.
- Rich in Magnesium.
- Zinc Rich.
- Provides 34% of Iron (Fe) Requirements.
- Rich in Vitamin B1, Thiamine.
How to Use:
- In traditional Southern cuisine, the cooked beans are mixed with meat, spices, and leafy greens.
- It can be added to a variety of recipes, including soups, stews, and salads.