Heera Dalchini Whole Cinnamon
These cinnamons have a sweet and penetrating flavor. These are purely cultivated and come filled with freshness, fitness and a delicious aroma.
- Calories: 19,
- Carbs: 6 g,
- Fat: 0 g,
- Protein: 0 g.
- Cinnamon is high in a substance with powerful medicinal properties.
- Cinnamon is loaded with Antioxidants.
- Cinnamon has Anti-Inflammatory Properties.
- Cinnamon may cut the risk of Heart Disease.
- Cinnamon can improve sensitivity to the hormone Insulin.
- Cinnamon lowers Blood Sugar levels and has a powerful Anti-Diabetic Effect.
How to Use:
- Use cinnamon sticks to flavor milk for custards and flans.
- Pour cold milk into a saucepan, bring the milk to a simmer and remove from the heat.
- Let the milk steep with the cinnamon until you are ready to make the custard.
- Remember to discard the cinnamon sticks before using the milk.