Moong Dal is a healthy pulse that has high fiber content and a negligible amount of cholesterol and fats. Moong Dal is full of iron, calcium and protein. Along with these nutrients, a bowl of Moong Dal also contains dietary fibers, sodium and all the other nutrients that are required for your body.
- Calories: 347,
- Carbs: 63 g,
- Fat: 1 g,
- Protein: 24 g.
How to use:
- Soak dal for about 1 hour before cooking.
- Cook with other spices until it softens.
- It is rich in Vitamin A, B, C and E and also in many minerals including iron, calcium, and potassium.
- It is considered a healthy weight loss food as it is a low-fat food rich in proteins and fiber.
- It helps to lower the high cholesterol level in the blood system.