- These pistachio nuts with a distinct nutty flavour are an enjoyment.
- Pistachios are rich in fibre and protein, both of which help in keeping you energetic all day.
- They're also very low-calorie nuts, hence, can be snacked on guilt-free.
- Mildly salty and with a delicious crunch, these nuts are great when added to salads, puddings and chocolates.
- Calories: 50,
- Carbs: 12 g,
- Fat: 0 g,
- Protein: 1 g.
- High levels of unsaturated fatty acids and potassium.
- They can lower your chances of cardiovascular disease.
- Pistachios are bursting with the fiber, minerals, and unsaturated fat that can help keep your blood sugar, blood pressure, and cholesterol in check.
How to Use:
- Sprinkle pistachio on a salad or in a stir fry.
- Crushed pistachios can be used as a paste and added in many recipes.
- The toasted and salted pistachios are usually enjoyed as a snack.