Heera Plain Puffed Rice (Mumra)
Puffed rice is a type of puffed grain made from rice, commonly used in breakfast cereal or snack foods and served as popular street food. Puffed rice is a cereal made by heating rice kernels under high pressure in the occurrence of steam, to form puffed grains. It is used in different breakfast cereals as well as snacks.
- It's a great combination of high fibre, protein and complex carbs.
- A healthy choice to satisfy cravings without sabotaging your diet that also gives a quick burst of energy.
- Puffed Rice is low in calories and enriched with extra vitamins and minerals.
How to Use:
- Can be used for a variety of Indian snacks at home.
- Can also be used to prepare laddoos or chikki by adding jaggery, cardamom and other ingredients.
- Another excellent snack option that can be prepared from puffed rice is the famous chivada that is light in fats and very tasty too.