Heera Urad/Urid Dal Washed (Split/White)
Urad Dal is used for various purposes besides retaining the skins and also has a strong flavor. It provides nutrients, such as protein, fat, and carbohydrates, and is a rich source of proteins like iron, folic acid, calcium, magnesium, potassium, and B vitamins.
This helps boost the energy levels in the body and keeps you active. It is a protein-rich dal for vegetarians and for strong bones and a healthy body. It is good for digestion and also prevents constipation. It also has various beauty benefits.
- Calories: 130,
- Carbs: 22 g,
- Fat: 1 g,
- Protein: 9 g.
How to Use:
- Urad dal is extensively used in culinary preparations like dosa, idli, vada, and papad. In south Indian cuisine.
- Urad dal is used in the preparation of numerous dishes such as purees and soups.
- Urad dal is a rich source of both insoluble and soluble fibre, which helps in improving digestion.
- It is responsible for stimulating peristaltic motion and bulk up the stool in the intestine.
- It is the best remedy for diarrhoea, constipation, cramps, or even bloating.