- The most bitter among all fruits, bitter gourds come with a rough, bumpy and green skin.
- The off-white translucent flesh tastes crispy with the combination of the bitter seeds that are present inside.
- Bitter gourd helps to overcome Type-2 Diabetes and heals liver problems.
- It clears acne, builds immunity, eases digestion, cures constipation and helps in weight loss.
- It prevents cancer cells from multiplying, purifies blood and has healing qualities.
How to Use:
- Store unwashed bitter gourds in a zip lock or plastic bag inside the refrigerator.
- It is also used to prepare curries and fried snacks.
- Bitter gourd juice is the best medicine to cure several health problems.