Laila Sona Masoori Rice
- Sona Masoori rice is known to have small percentages of protein while being low in fat and cholesterol.
- Furthermore, it is a good source of carbohydrates.
- Incorporate the goodness of Sona Masoori rice in your diet which will satisfy your rice cravings along with enriching your diet.
- It is lightweight and sweet-smelling and measured to be of the finest quality.
- It has a distinctive taste that is not matched by rice from any other region.
- High fiber.
- Aids digestive processes.
- Boost energy and mood.
- Low glycemic index, thereby lowering the impact of raised blood sugar.
- Lowers cholesterol.
- Calories: 160,
- Carbs: 36 g,
- Fat: 0 g,
- Protein: 3 g.
How to Use:
- This rice should typically be prepared with double the quantity of water.
- One cup of rice should be added to at least two cups of boiling water.
- Once it is cooked, it should be covered and left to stand before it is drained.
- Serve this rice along with Dal or curry of your choice.