Lazyza Sindhi Briyani Masala
Sindhi Biryani Mix has a classic blend of traditional spices which helps you make delicious and peppery Biryani at home.
Red Chilli, Coriander, Salt, Turmeric, Cumin Seeds, Caraway Seeds, Dried Garlic 4%, Dried Ginger 4%, Black Pepper, Clove, Cardamoms, Cinnamon, Dry Plums and Pine Essence.
Masaledar Biryani Recipe (Sindhi style Spicy Rice with Meat)
- 500-750g Meat (Mutton, Chicken or Beef)
- 500-750g Basmati Rice (soaked for 30 minutes) – (for a hotter Masala use 500g rice)
- 100g (½ cup) Yogurt (whipped)
- 200g Onion (medium sized, finely chopped)
- 200g Tomatoes (cut in fine round slices)
- 250g Potatoes (medium) – 3 peeled and cut in two or four
- 20-25g Small Green Chillies, whole
- 1 bunch Green Coriander (chopped)
- 1 bunch Fresh Mint (chopped)
- 200g Ghee/cooking oil for deep frying
- 1 bag Laziza Masaledar Sindhi Biryani Masala
- Fry sliced Onions until they become golden. Put Meat, Potatoes and stir fry for 8-10 minutes. Now put Laziza Masaledar Biryani Masala (one bag), Green Chillies, Yoghurt and fry for 5-7 minutes.
- Add 1-2 glasses of Water, cover with the lid and cook on a low flame until the Meat is tender. When the Meat is cooked/tender there should be at least two cups of Gravy. If not then add more Water.
- Now transfer the Meat Masala to a larger utensil and spread sliced Tomatoes, Green Coriander and Mint Leaves. Cover and cook on a low flame for 8-10 minutes (do not mix or stir).
- Separately boil the Rice in the equivalent amount of 12 glasses of hot Water with 3-4 tbsps of Salt until half tender. Drain the Water thoroughly. Spread the Rice on the Meat Masala (do not mix the Rice and the Meat). Cover and cook on a low flame until the Rice is tender. Garnish with fried Onions and mix well before serving.