Mostly grown in Nuzived region situated in the Krishna district of Andhra Pradesh, Rasalu mangoes have an extremely sweet and fibrous pulp.
- Protects from the negative effects of heat and prevents dehydration. Eases digestion.
- It is a superior supply of Vitamin A, C, iron & magnesium.
How to Use:
- Store mangoes at room temperature. Squeeze the mango gently.
- Ripe mangoes are softer and have fruity aroma at stem ends.
- Check for it before consumption.
- Good to make juices and shakes owing to its juicy texture.