MDH Arhar Dal Masala is a spice blend for lentils. Made with coriander, red chilli, curry leaves, dry ginger and other savory ingredients.
Coriander, Red Chilli, Salt, Mustard, Turmeric, Cumin, Onion Flakes, Tamarind, Dry Ginger, Garlic Flakes, Cloves, Nutmeg, Curry leaves, Asafoetida.
How to use:
- Boil 200g Lentils (Arhar Dal) in 800ml water till tender.
- Fry 80g chopped onions in 40g cooking oil till golden.
- Add 100g chopped tomatoes and 15g Arhar Dal Masala. Stir for 4-5 minutes until it becomes a paste.
- Take one part of boiled Dal and add to it. Mix well.
- Transfer it to the remaining boiled Dal. Check seasoning. Simmer for five minutes. Dress with chopped coriander leaves and serve with Rice or Roti.