Butter Chicken offers an exotic dish of rich, mildly spiced gravy that follows the original, traditional Butter Chicken Curry recipe.
Coriander seeds, Red Chillies, Iodised Salt, Black Pepper, Turmeric, Garlic, Cassia, Dried Ginger, Fennel Seeds, Cardamom Amomum, Cloves, Nutmeg, Mace.
How to Use:
- Cut 500g chicken pieces and marinate them for half an hour. Mean-while make paste of 100g onions and 120g tomatoes.
- Also blanch, peel and grind 10 almonds into a fine paste adding ¼ cup water.
- Alternately cashew nuts or 20g poppy seeds can also be used.
- In a flat pan heat 50g edible oil and cook chicken pieces & onion paste till light pink for 10 min.
- Add tomatoes, almonds paste & 15g Butter Chicken masala.
- Add water. Cook for 15 min. till right consistency. Check seasoning.
- Serve with 1 tspn. cream poured on top.