Spices blend for Indian Cheese Curry
Coriander seeds, Red Chillies, Iodised Salt, Black Pepper, Turmeric, Garlic, Cassia, Dried Ginger, Fennel Seeds, Cardamom Amomum, Cloves, Nutmeg, Mace.
How to Use :
- Cut 500g Paneer in triangular pieces of 4 cm. base.
- Make paste of 100g onions and 120g tomatoes separately.
- Also blanch, peel and grind 10 almonds into a fine paste adding ¼ cup water. Alternately cashew nuts can also be used.
- In a flat pan heat 50g edible oil and cook onion paste till light pink for 10 min.
- Add tomato puree and 15g Shahi Paneer masala. Cook for 5 min.
- Add the almonds paste, 1 cup water and Paneer pieces. Simmer for 5 minutes till right consistency.
- Check seasoning. Serve with 1 tspn. cream poured on top.
Tip : Paneer pieces can be lightly fried, strained and separated from oil before cooking onion paste and added at the last stage.