- Raw bananas are unripened bananas with tough, green skin. Their flesh is white, dense and has a starchy-tart flavour.
- Raw bananas are rich in fiber and potassium, vitamin B6 & C.
- They aid in better nutrient absorption and serve as a good treatment for diarrhoea. They also boost metabolism..
How to Use:
- Store them in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Raw banana can be boiled and then mashed, flavoured with spices and used as a filling to make cutlets, samosas and vadas.
- It is also used to make very popular banana chips and bajjis.