Shan Butter Chicken Mix helps you prepare the buttery and mouthwatering Chicken Curry for a wholesome meal time.
Salt, Red Chilli, Turmeric, Cumin, Black Pepper,Large Cardamom, Cinnamon, Green Cardamom, Clove, Ginger, Garlic, Star Aniseed, White Pepper, Tartaric Acid Soya, Citric acid.
How to Use:
Chicken Meat 1 kg small Cubes, Tomatoes red 1 kg finely Chopped, Lemon Juice 3-4 tbsp, Milk 1/2 cup, Fresh Cream 1/2 cup, Butter melted 1/2 cup, Oil/Butter 1/4 cup, Shan Butter Chicken Mix 1 packet,
1. Mix Shan Chicken Butter Mix and lemon Juice in half cup of water and apply to the meat cubes Marinated for 30 minutes,
2. Boil the tomatoes in 1-2 cups of water for 10 minutes or till soft tender, Sieve to remove skin seeds, Keep tomato puree aside,
3. Separately Heat Oil and add the marinated meat, Stir fry for about 5 minutes
4. Add the tomato Puree and milk Cover and cook on low heat for about 15 minutes.,
5. Stir in fresh cream, Add the melted butter, remove from heat and serve hot.