Shan Chops/Steak Masala is a great mixture of different spices. Use it in Chops/Steaks taste better than others.
A recipe is provided on the box, and a prepared dish will serve 6-8 persons. One of our Best-Sellers!
Shan Foods (Pvt) Ltd. knows that sub-continental cuisine is a very delicate art. Ever since they debuted the spice mix to the sub-continental consumer in the 80s, their ingredients have been meticulously selected and blended to ensure the right combination for perfect results every time.
Salt, Red Chilli, Paprika, Black Pepper, Brown Cardamom, Cumin Seed, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Mace, Aniseed, Citric Acid, Papain
How to Use:
|2 Hours||20 Mins||4-6|
Chops/steaks 2 kg (flat with hammer)
Ghee/oil 1 cup or 175 gm
Shan fried chop masala 1 packet`
1. Apply shan fried chop masala on chops/steaks and leave for 2 hours.
2. Stir fry chops/steaks in hot oil/ghee for a few minutes.
3. Then cover and cook on slow flame for 10-15 minutes or until tender.
4. Avoid to over cook.
5. Serve with fried potato slices, green chutney and tomato ketchup.
6. Note: For a good result use mutton chops or beef steaks.
7. Use hammer to flat meat.