Shan Sindhi Biryani Mix
Shan Sindhi Biryani Mix has a classic blend of traditional spices which helps you make delicious and peppery Biryani at home.
Paprika, chilli, salt, coriander, musk melon, ginger, clove pepper, pepper, cumin, cloves, bay leaf, garlic, roasted chickpeas, ajowan, dried papaya, citric acid, maltodextrin, sodium phosphate, soy protein, sugar cane, rapeseed oil, silicon dioxide.
How to Use:
- Fry onions in hot oil until light golden. Add meat and garlic paste. Stir fry for 4-5 minutes on high heat.
- Add Shan Sindhi Biryani Mix, potatoes, yogurt, ginger paste and stir fry for 5 minutes.
- Add water (Beef/Lamb 4 cups, Chicken 2 cups). Cover and cook on low heat until meat is tender. When cooked there should be about two cups of gravy left (If less add water, if more increase heat).
- Place sliced tomatoes, green chilies, fresh coriander and mint leaves over the meat. Do not mix meat and green masala. Cover and cook on low heat for 5 minutes. Do not stir.
- Separately: In 15 cups / 3 liters of boiling water, stir in 3 tablespoons of Shan Salt and soaked rice. Boil rice until ¾ cooked. Remove and drain thoroughly.
- Spread cooked rice evenly over meat. Do not mix rice and meat. Cover and cook on low heat until rice is tender (5-10 minutes). Mix before serving.