Flaxseeds have a mild savor and are well-known for providing strong omega-3 fatty acids and fiber. They have a hard but soft and glossy outer shell. The color of this seed ranges from deep amber to reddish-brown. It has a lukewarm, type of silly and simple flavor.
- Calories: 534,
- Carbs: 29 g,
- Fat: 42 g,
- Protein: 18 g.
- Combine water, frozen banana, frozen mango, flax seeds, fresh baby spinach, orange juice, fresh ginger in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve right away for the best taste and texture.
- Flaxseed is commonly used to improve digestive health or relieve constipation.
- Flaxseed may also help lower total blood cholesterol and low-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels, which may help reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Flaxseed may have a protective effect against cancer.