- These dates are a rich source of Iron and Vitamin C.
- Have them on a daily basis to reap the fruits of good health and stay fit.
- Dates have amazing medicinal properties.
- They are rich in antioxidants.
- They maintain good overall body health and give vitality to all age groups of both sexes.
- Dates are free from cholesterol and have low levels of fats (0.2%) and sodium.
- Include dates in your diet to stay healthy and fit.
- Calories: 367,
- Carbs: 89 g,
- Fat: 0 g,
- Protein: 3 g
- Dates are highly nutritious.
- It aids healthy bowel movements.
- High concentration of Anti-oxidants.
- Improves brain functionality.
- Reduces risk of Cancer.
How to Use:
- Dry dates are eaten out-of-hand or may be pitted and stuffed with fillings such as almonds, walnuts, candied orange and lemon peel, marzipan or cream cheese.
- Dates can also be chopped and used in a range of sweet and savory dishes, puddings, bread, cakes and other dessert items.