Ajwain is one of the main herbs for Indian kitchen to make the Indian cuisine delicious. Ajwain seeds are small in size but flavor hot, penchant and pungent.
The high concentration of necessary oils in ajwain seeds, primarily thymol, provides them a smell and flavor resembling thyme, with a stronger bite. It acts as superior appetizer, laxative and stomachic.
It is used as successful remedy in managing ailments like vomiting, pile, mouth diseases, cure of ascites, abdominal pain, abdominal tumor etc.
- Calories: 305,
- Carbs: 43 g,
- Fat: 25 g,
- Protein: 16 g.
Ready to use
- Ajwain seeds are rich in fiber, minerals, vitamins and antioxidants. They can even be chewed raw, added to water or tea to extract maximum benefits from them.
- The active enzymes in ajwain help in boosting our digestive functions giving instant Relief from Acidity and Indigestion.
- Ajwain can provide relief from coughing as well as clear mucus from your nose, both of which make breathing easier.
- Ajwain can help to reduce the pain associated with toothaches.
- Ajwain can also help to soothe pain and swelling and applied to the skin at the joints to treat arthritis pain.