- Almonds are light brown skinned, tough, edible seeds of the almond fruit.
- They have a wealthy yet subtle bitter-sweet flavor.
- These are assets of nutrients, especially protein, dietary fiber, mono-unsaturated fatty acids and B complex vitamins.
- Also, it is wealthy in vitamin E and minerals such as potassium, calcium, manganese, zinc, iron and selenium.
- Store in a cool, dry place in an airtight container and preferably refrigerate after opening
These seeds, being so nutritious promote wellness and possess "anti-carcinogenic", antioxidant and "anti-inflammatory" properties. They help treat iron deficiency and "menopause", and also help lower cholesterol. The healthy fats present in almonds help nourish hair, skin and nails.
How to use:
Almonds are used to make oil that is used as a moisturizer as well as a culinary ingredient. They can be used as garnish and is a common ingredient in desserts. It is most popularly used to make badam milk.