Cinnamon powder can be a powerful and delicious ingredient for both savoury and sweet dishes. Organic spice has amazing medical benefits. The spice is loaded with antioxidants, it can improve sensitivity to insulin and helps in lowering blood sugar levels. You can use the cinnamon powder in baking delicacies including cinnamon rolls, cinnamon cookies, as well as add it to a variety of savoury dishes.
- Calories: 247,
- Carbs: 81 g,
- Fat: 1 g,
- Protein: 4 g.
- Use cinnamon sticks to flavor milk for custards and flans.
- Pour cold milk into a saucepan, bring the milk to a simmer and remove from the heat.
- Let the milk steep with the cinnamon until you are ready to make the custard.
- Remember to discard the cinnamon sticks before using the milk.
- Cinnamon is high in a substance with powerful medicinal properties.
- Cinnamon is loaded with Antioxidants.
- Cinnamon has Anti-Inflammatory Properties.
- Cinnamon may cut the risk of Heart Disease.
- Cinnamon can improve sensitivity to the hormone Insulin.
- Cinnamon lowers Blood Sugar levels and has a powerful Anti-Diabetic Effect.