The delicate flavour and rich texture of Coconut Milk add body to your favourite recipes including curries, sauces, soups, smoothies, beverages and desserts. Perfect dairy-free milk or a cream substitute for vegan and paleo diets,
Coconut Milk is an excellent addition to your cooking, decadent desserts and creamy beverages – it also makes for excellent coffee creamer. It is a vegetable fat can be stored for long and can be cooked variety of needs such as meat dish, sweet or drink.
- Total Fat - 12 g,
- Saturated Fat - 10 g,
- Cholesterol - 0 mg
- Sodium - 8 mg,
- Total Carbohydrate - 2 g,
- Dietary Fibers - 0 g,
- Total Sugars - 2 g,
- Protien - 1 g,
- Potassium - 100 mg.
- Coconut milk is used for cooking curries and soups.
- The thicker version is used for desserts and rich sauces.
- Lowers blood pressure and cholesterol.
- Builds muscle and helps reduce fat.
- Is rich in electrolytes and can prevent fatigue.