Coriander or Dhaniya powder is a must-have spices ingredient in all Indian Households. Ranging from North to the South of India, Dhaniya sees itself part of all kinds of Indian cuisines, whether it is a simple daily meal or an exotic one.
- Calories: 15,
- Carbs: 3 g,
- Fat: 1 g,
- Protein: 1 g.
- These seeds are used in curry powder, curries, sausages, pickles, stews and sauces.
- Add coriander to your pepper grinder. Mix white peppercorns with some coriander seed. It will give your pepper a nice mildness and tastes great on vegetables and eggs.
- Coriander is anti-bacterial, anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory in nature.
- Consuming dhania dal after meals can have many medicinal benefits.
- Dhania Dal is made by roasting whole coriander seeds and then adding a pinch of salt.