Dried ginger powder is used in making spices and masalas, which are used in gravies, curries, marinades, stews etc. It is combined with cardamom, cinnamon, fennel and cloves to make tea masala, which is brewed along with tea to get a strong flavour.
- Calories: 6,
- Carbs: 1 g,
- Fat: 6 g,
- Protein: 0 g.
- Dry ginger facilitates weight loss by improving digestion, which helps in burning stored fat and processing glucose in the blood.
- Dry ginger helps in the lowering of total cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Dry ginger also relieves pain and discomfort in the stomach caused by chronic indigestion.
- Can be used in soups, salads and other types of dressings.
- Can be used in brewing tea and other beverages.