Ragi flour is fresh, untreated and healthy. It is a most wanted of calorie conscious people as it is super low on calories. It is a high-quality source of calcium and iron. It is free from synthetic chemicals and pesticides.
- Calories: 336,
- Carbs: 72 g,
- Fat: 2 g,
- Protein: 8 g.
- It can be used to make everything from snacks and rotis to sweets and bread.
- Ragi flour is mostly used in the southern parts of India.
- Eleusinian is the major protein content that is found in ragi and has a lot of biological value.
- Ragi has high amounts of fiber in it that keeps your stomach full and stops you from unwanted cravings.
- Ragi is a natural skincare agent and an anti-aging cereal. Important amino acids like Methionine and Lysine are present in ragi that protect your skin from risks of rashes, wrinkles and skin dullness.