TRS Red Masoor Dal / Split Red Lentil
Masoor Dal is one of the most well-known lentils. This dal is with no skin and red in color. It helps in cleansing your skin by removing impurities. The high amounts of fiber in the red lentils help in lowering cholesterol while the potassium helps in lowering high blood pressure.
Red lentils have low glycemic index, which makes them an ideal food for people with diabetes. It boosts the immune power. This dal is supple and cooks very speedily with a nice, earthy taste It has a dietary fiber, vitamin B1, Folate and minerals all with almost no fat.
- Rich in cholesterol-lowering fiber.
- High protein content with essential amino acids like isoleucine and lysine.
- Good source of potassium and antioxidants.
- Calcium and magnesium content help in straightening of bones and teeth.
- Folate and vitamin B helps in neutralizing inflammation.