Black Sesame seeds, also known as kala til, are one of the oldest condiments known to man.
They are highly valued for their oil. They are rich in antioxidants and various nutrients. Black sesame seeds are rich in protein, zinc, iron, fatty acids and antioxidants.
- Calories: 100,
- Protein: 3 g,
- Fat: 9 g,
- Carbs: 4 g,
- Fiber: 2 g,
- Calcium: 18% of the Daily Value (DV),
- Magnesium: 16% of the DV,
- Phosphorus: 11% of the DV.
- Lightly toasted kala til are often used whole to sprinkle on bread or salads.
- Tandoori flatbreads like naan and kulchas are incomplete without the sesame seeds.
- Black sesame seeds can be used for sweet and savory dishes.
- Triggers Hair Growth.
- Anti-aging properties.
- Boosts Skin Health.
- Boosts Dental Health.
- Boosts Digestion.
- Good Source of Energy.
- Stabilizes your blood pressure.
- Boosts bone health.