Soya chunks are used in cooking of a variety of Indian curries. Soya chunks are also used in the making snacks like pakodas, cutlets, burgers, kebabs.
For those seeking to embark on a vegetarian diet, or simply reap the health benefits of soy, soya chunks may be an excellent addition to your diet. The very fact the boiled nuggets turn spongy, all ready to absorb any flavours you dunk them in, make them a delight to cook with.
- Calories: 342,
- Carbs: 21 g,
- Fat: 7 g,
- Protein: 54 g.
- Make delicious dishes with the addition of healthy protein-packed soya chunks.
- These chunks are used in cooking a variety of Indian curries.
- Soya chunks are also used in making snacks like pakoras, cutlets, burgers, kebabs, and many more.
- High in fiber.
- High in protein.
- Low in saturated fat.
- Cholesterol and lactose-free.
- A good source of omega-3 fatty acids and also an antioxidant.