Weikfield Custard Powder has a refreshing and smooth taste that lingers on your taste buds once you have it. Just add some milk and a few stewed or fresh fruits and your desert is ready in just 5 minutes. An instant mix to churn out a velvety custard .Offers a refreshing and mouthwatering taste. A range of delicious, rich custards that can be served in simple creamy custard form or dressed up and set into puddings, trifles, toppings and much more. A great dessert for all age groups and a delicious milk source for children. Just follow the mixing, cooking and cooling instructions to ensure that you get the right consistency every time you prepare custard at home. Custard powder is used in the preparation of sweets, pies, cakes, ice-creams, cookies, instant puddings and other desserts. Custard powder is used as a thickener in a wide range of food products.
Corn flour, Edible Common Salt, Artificial Flavoring Substance – Mango Flavor, Colors – (E 102), (E 110) and (E 122).
How to use:
- Take 500 ml of milk in a container.
- Take 3 such spoons (25g) of Custard Powder in a small bowl and mix 10 spoons of milk (from 500ml of milk) to make a paste.
- Add 6 spoons (50g) sugar to remaining milk and boil it and add the custard paste slowly to the boiling milk.
- Allow it to cook on a medium flame for 1-2 minutes and stir continuously.
- Pour the custard in a mold and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Serve or eat as it is, or add to Jelly, fruits, cake, ice cream, etc